Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ryuk causing trouble with the roomates...

If you don't know anything about Ryuk here is a little info below:
He is a Shinigami (Death God) from the Japanese series Death Note. You can find more information on Ryuk here...

You can also find Ryuk flickr page here
==================================================================
The kids get boored when I have to leave them at home... so I decided I would surprise them and get them pets to help keep them occupied while I am away.

I saved a baby Meowth from Pokemon slavery for Gaius and a baby Pikachu for Leeloo. So no Poke-balls for them!

While I was on my journey to save the baby Pokemon, I also picked up a stray Chibi Shinigami named Ryuk.... Ryuk likes apples

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates-OMAKE - 4
Meet Ryuk
=============================================
Excitement stirs as a few new arrivals have come in for Linnear, Gaius, and Leeloo. They get here just as Leelo and Gaius are enjoying some sherbert.

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 02
Ashley: "Hey guys... so we are going to have a new addition to the house" *Ryuk flys in in front of Linnear*

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 03
Ryuk: "Is that apple icecream?"
Linnear, Gaius, and Leeloo: "Its Sherbert..."

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 04
Ryuk: "but, I want apple icecream"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 05
Leeloo: "Can't you make it leave me alone?!"
Ryuk: "apples... apple icecream.... Can you make this apple into apple icecream?"
Leeloo: "NO! go eat your own apple!"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 06
Ryuk: "My apple is gone, can I haz yours?"
Leeloo: "No... I think Gaius might have some apples though..." she says as she is trying to get the little imp to go away so she can play with her new baby Pikachu.

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 07
Leeloo: "You are just soo cute! Aaaw...*squee* we match! We are both yellow!"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 08
baby Pikachu: "Pika!"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 09
Ryuk: " You lied! No apples for me!"
Leeloo: Hums as she tickles little Pikachu.
baby Pikachu: *Giggle*

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 10
Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 11
Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 12
Leeloo: "HE IS NOT AN APPLE!"
Ryuk: *drool*

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 13
Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 14
Leeloo: "Noo!"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 15
Leeloo: "Pikachu is doomed!"
Ryuk: * NOM NOM*
baby Pikachu: "Piiiiiiiiika!"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 16
baby Pikachu: *musters up all of his strength and shocks the crap out of Ryuk* "PIIIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAA"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 17
Leeloo: *Cries as she thinks of her cute yellow little baby Pikachu*
baby Pikachu: *hops back over to Leeloo*

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 18
baby Pikachu: "Pika Pi!"
Leeloo: *wipes tears away and sniffs* "Oh Pikachu!"

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates - 19
Leeloo: *giggle*
baby Pikachu: "Pikaaa~"

=====================================================
OMAKE!
Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates-OMAKE - 5

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates-OMAKE - 3
Ryuk OD'ing on Apples
Ryuk: *foams at the mouth*

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates-OMAKE - 7

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates-OMAKE - 2

Ryuk Causing Trouble with the new Roomates-OMAKE - 1
==================================================================
P.S.

I just realized that I made Ryuk pretty annoying... I didn't mean to because I adore him!

I think I was watching the clip below of Ryuk on youtube too much while making this photostory....

1 comment: